Yes Water-Based and Oil Based, Natural, Organic Lubricants
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, Yes Water-Based Lubricant and Moisturiser allows you to:
Experience Natural Lovemaking At Its Best!
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with the power of your pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Revel in the freedom of lubricious sex
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Why Lubricant Users All Over the World are Saying 'YES!' to Yes®
- Formulated for maximum lubricity and longlasting glide
- Imparts lavish and lasting lubrication
- Rich satin texture
- Marathon inspiring
- Hypoallergenic Ideal for water play
- Beneficial for skin, so no need to wash off
- Non-staining Chemical and preservative free
Using Yes® lubricant with spermicide
After a recent evaluation, the team at Yes® is now able to verify that Yes® water based lubricants are compatible for use with the natural alternative to spermicide, ContraGel Green. Our range of water-based lubricants will not damage latex diaphragms, condoms or cervical caps and like ContraGel, can be used as frequently as desired. Go all natural in your contraceptive methods and take advantage of using two amazing natural products together!
Yes® Ingredients are totally natural and organic!
Yes® water based lubricant is made from organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food; from organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes and from three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture. Food grade preservatives are included, and citric acid to buffer the pH.
What's in Yes® water based lubricants?
Aqua (water), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera)*, Cyamopsis tetragonolobus (Guar Gum)*, Ceratonia siliqua (Locust Bean Gum)*, Linum usitatissimum (Flax extract)*, Xanthan Gum, Citric acid, Potassium sorbate, Phenoxyethanol
* All Ingredients Are Grown Organically
Yes® is a Winner!
Yes Water Based Lubricant and Moisturiser is free of any smell, taste colour or residue and compatible with condoms, latex and silicone toys. It protects mucus membranes and if necessary, supports healing. Yes Lubricant leaves skin clean and residue free and is non-staining. As a testament to its high quality ingredients and ethical standards, Yes® Organic Lubricants were announced the winners of the prestigious Best Organic Bodycare Product Award at the Natural and Organic Products, Europe, Show on April 3rd!
Yes® can heal the damage and keep you rejuvenated
Thanks to its natural ingredients, especially its Aloa Vera, Yes has healing properties which are ideal for intimate areas of the body. The pH of Yes is balanced with that of the vagina which means that reactions are minimised so whilst its moisturising and healing effects take place there should be nothing but silky pleasure!
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Medical Device?||Class I|