- For use with cervical caps, diaphragms, FemCap and Caya
- Nonoxynol-9 free,
- Minimizes risk of irritation and infection often associated with barrier contraceptive use
- Vegan, dairy free, gluten free, not tested on animals
- Class IIa Medical Device, CE Approved, Made in Europe
Don't let chemical laden nonoxynol-9 spermicide hinder your goal of all natural contraception. All diaphragms and cervical caps must be used with a contraceptive gel— choose ContraGel instead of N-9 based spermicide to avoid abrasive chemicals and skin irritation.
ContraGel is available without a prescription. Large 60ml tube provides more applications than leading typical spermicide brands.
- Silicone dome securely caps the cervix; brim holds contraceptive gel in place
- Choose from 3 easy to determine sizes
- Unlike a condom, does not interrupt skin-to-skin intimacy
- FDA and Health Canada approved; EU / CE 0470 Certified
- Made in the USA
Release yourself from the endless side effects and long term health risks of hormonal birth control. Say goodbye to mood-killing condoms.
FemCap is a small and easily inserted cervical cap constructed from strong, medical- grade, hypoallergenic silicone. The dome of the cap together with contraceptive gel, lightly suctions to the cervix, making it impossible for sperm to enter.
- Single-size design fits wide range of women
- Advanced design for ease for use and ultimate comfort
- Safe, reliable, and hormone-free
- Suitable for 65mm, 70mm, 75mm or 80mm diaphragms users
- FDA and Health Canada approved, EU / CE 0470 Certified
The classic barrier contraceptive just got a makeover! A new, more modern diaphragm with advanced design features to make insertion and removal easy and accurate. The Caya's one size technology reduces the need for refitting.