FemmyCycle Menstrual Cup
The FemmyCycle menstrual cup is quite simply cup perfection! FemmyCycle truly is the most revolutionary cup on the market. Why? Because every feature has been carefully designed by leading gynecologists with you in mind. It even won BIOCOM’s EXPO "Why Didn’t I Think of That?" Award.
After all, perfection is in the details...
NO SPILL DESIGN - That little funnel stops blood from spilling over the edge, making removal mess-free. You can even tip the cup upside down when there's blood inside. Try it for yourself!
SOFT SILICONE - Not too hard, not too squishy. FemmyCycle is soft enough that you can't feel it inside of you but firm enough to stay in place and do its job. What's more, the transparent silicone FemmyCycle is made from is Medical Grade and FDA approved with zero chemicals or color dyes. The soft removal ring replaces that painful pokey stem most cups have, and allows for easy one-finger removal.
SUPER HIGH CAPACITY - Ever wanted to go about your day without worrying about changing your tampon or pad? Now you can! The FemmyCycle REGULAR and LOW CERVIX models have a super high capacity of 30ml of blood. That's more than most women shed in their entire period! Even the PETITE size has a generous 17.5ml capacity; more than enough to hold a days worth of blood. All FemmyCycle models can be worn safely for 12 hours (thereafter the cup should be emptied and cleaned before being reinserted, to be on the safe side for toxic shock syndrome).
IDEAL FOR SPORTS AND SWIMMING - Self-conscious of that tampon string peeping out of your bikini bottoms when you come out of the pool or sea? The FemmyCycle can be worn the whole day at the beach and stays sealed during even while doing intense exercise and or swimming. No shark-attracting leaks
IDEAL FOR SLEEPING - We all know about those mega-sized overnight pads that feel like baby diapers. Pop in your FemmyCycle before bed and sleep naked if you want! You're still going to wake up with spotless sheets.
Choosing your FemmyCycle Size
Which size is right for me?
- 17.5 ml. PETITE FemmyCycle. If you’ve never been pregnant or have a tighter vaginal cavity, this size is for you. Even this SMALL FemmyCycle has the capacity to last 12 hrs!
- 30 ml. REGULAR FemmyCycle. If you’ve been pregnant chances are your vaginal canal is a bit wider and this cup will be a better fit. Can also be worn by women who haven't given birth that prefer the super-high capacity for heavy flow.
- 30 ml. LOW CERVIX FemmyCycle. If you've been having trouble with finding a cup that fits due to a lower cervix (as low as 5cm from the vaginal opening) or shorter vaginal canal, look no further! The FemmyCycle LOW CERVIX is short and round with a flattened removal ring to fit comfortably even when only a small space is available.
|Product Sheet||Download The FemmyCycle Product Sheet Here|
|Product Videos||Watch The FemmyCycle Video|
|What's It Used For?||Replaces disposable pads and tampons for eco friendly and body friendly period care.|
|Notes||Not a contraceptive device. Check out FemCap cervical cap for non-hormonal birth control.|
|Why Buy?||Incredible leak proof menstrual cup. Perfect for sports, swimming, and overnight use.|
FemmyCycle Menstural Cup Sizing
Which size is right for me?
Sizing does NOT go according to age - because vaginas and cervixes don’t magically change size at age 30.
- 17.5 ml. FemmyCycle. If you’ve never been pregnant or have a tighter vaginal cavity, this size is for you. But don’t worry, the 17.5 ml capacity is still more generous then other brands size Large menstrual cups.
- 30 ml. FemmyCycle. If you’ve been pregnant chances are your vaginal canal is wider and this cup will be a better fit. Added bonus: the generous size means it won’t need to be changed for 12 hours. Great for overnight.
- 30 ml. Low Cervix FemmyCycle. You’ve found it! Finally, a menstrual cup that will fit with your low cervix. Most cups are just too tall and the stem it too long to fit comfortably. The FemmyCycle Low Cervix eliminates all the common problems to fit comfortably and securely.
Using Your Menstural Cup
Will I feel the FemmyCycle while I'm wearing it?
Nope. If it is inserted correctly, you will not notice it at all.
Can the FemmyCycle fall out if I’m too active?
No. Feel free to run, jump, skip, swim, or go rock climbing. If inserted correctly, the FemmyCycle will not fall out. The shape of the FemmyCycle cup is radically different than other cups, in part for this very reason. The cup is widest at the center, allowing for more of the silicone surface area to hug the sides of your vaginal canal.
Furthermore, unlike most cups that are prone to slipping because they are narrow at the bottom, FemmyCycle is narrowest at the top, so gravity works to keep it in place.
I have sensitive skin. Will FemmyCycle irritate it?
The FemmyCycle is made of medical grade silicone that will not irritate your skin. No chemicals or dyes are used in the process, making it the perfect choice for those with sensitive skin.
How do I clean my FemmyCycle?
A quick wash with warm water and soap is all that is needed to clean your FemmyCycle between each twelve hour period. After your cycle is over, wash it with hot water to sanitize it completely before you put it away for the next month. The medical grade silicone that FemmyCycle is made from is 100x less adhesive than teflon— that means no bacteria or germs will stick to it, and there is no need to boil it.
What is different about a FemmyCycle menstrual cup?
The shape of the FemmyCycle is completely different from other cups. Why is that?
Every single other cup on the market is based on the same original menstrual cup prototype. Only FemmyCycle has a patented, completely revolutionary design.
FemmyCycle is designed to be shorter, rounder, and wider than all other cups. The narrowest point is at the top, rather than the bottom of the cup, so gravity works with it to keep it in place. Because the center of the cup is the widest point, more of the silicone surface area hugs the vaginal walls, reducing the chance of it slipping. The rounded shape also allows it to remain a high capacity, despite being shorter than other cups
All the other cups I've come across have air holes for suction. Why doesn't the FemmyCycle?
Most cups need the air holes for the cup to open up and hug the vaginal walls. But the air holes are hard to clean, and quickly become breeding grounds for bacteria that can lead to infections. The soft silicone of the FemmyCycle molds to the vaginal canal regardless of the cup completely opening. The cup then creates a suction to ensure no leaks. All this, without the dreaded air holes.
Orders received before 2pm on working days are usually shipped that day, or the next working day.
UK & N.Ireland with Registered Mail: £3,95 (3-5 days) or Courier: £5,95 (1-2 days, excl' bulk orders)